- The intelligent BMS and the DALI systems, functioning in Rondo 1, individually control the air conditioning system and each of the buildings 36,000 light bulbs and 4, 500 curtains, adjusting the illumination of the interior to match the weather conditions and the time of day.
- The number of light bulbs containing mercury compounds has been reduced.
- No pesticides are used in the building.
- 70% of Rondo 1 workers travel to their office by public transport.*
- A saving water program has been introduced in the building, reducing its usage by 30%.
- 95% of building’s total waste is sorted.*
- 100% of the electricity that is consumed by Rondo 1 is created by renewable sources (wind energy).
- No harmful construction materials, including paint with lead compound content are used in the building.
- Green vegetation has been planted on the rooftop of Rondo 1.
*Data from June 2016.